I mean that, you should have seen the smile on my face when I noticed I had been nominated by Matt Doyle Media for the neat blogger award.
My 2nd award since starting this blog.
Big thank you to Matt for believing in me and therefore nominating me. It really means a lot!
Now, to the rules mobile!
1. Display the award logo
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog
3. Answer the questions of the one who nominated you
4. Nominate 5-10 bloggers
5. Ask them 7 questions
Lets get to the question!
1. You are visited by a genie. They have one spare wish going, but their powers are oddly specific. As a result, you are asked to wish to be able to play one song. All the instruments, all the parts. Which song do you choose?
Damn Matt, what the heck? A very specific question this is…
Lets see…I love music and to pick one song is just insane but! I love the violin and the chello but seeing as I can play any part any instrument…
I can’t choose between dance the macabre (I just love that classical song) or The Phantom of the Opera.
2. Which fictional character is so unlike you it’s almost unbelievable?
You are really making me think here….I recently started reading the Princess Bride. And I have to say in terms of personality… I am nothing like Buttercup. In fact she even annoys me so much, I want to smack her.
3. A couple has three kids. Each of three kids grows up to have three kids of their own. It could happen. Realistically, in fact, it probably has happened somewhere. But … what’s your favourite warm beverage?
Tea! No….Coffee! No…
Okay, warm chocolate milk with whipped cream on top!
4. You wake up one morning to find that your life is going to be turned into a television series. The producers have decided to spice things up with an super powered arch nemesis. What powers does your foe have?
Geez, Matt! What powers… probably something I’m weak against. The power of ice!
5. What is your favourite video game? If you don’t have one, feel free to simply type ‘carrot’.
Currently playing the Witcher 3, but my favourite video game has to be Skyrim and any Pokemon game.
6. What is the best part of running your blog?
Seeing that people are enjoying what I write 🙂
7. If you could learn any two languages, one still used today, and one dead, what would they be?
I would want to learn Mandarin because it seems like such an interesting and difficult language to learn .
And as for the dead language. Ancient Egyptian!
Time to nominate some blogs!
Now I reckon most of you have already been nominated for this award before (sorry for that)!
You don’t have to participate, just know that I find all your blogs awesome!
- You are best friends with a famous character (music, movie, cartoon, book, game, you name it!) Who is it?
- You have been blessed with transfiguration! What animal can you transform into?
- If there was only one season, which season would you prefer it to always be?
- If you could learn 2 languages, one still used today and one dead. What would they be? (Had to steal this question it was too good).
- You are stuck on a deserted island, there are two boxes put you xan only open one! In the first box; there is a phone with an hour worth of internet on it and a map of the island. The 2nd box; a complete survival kit. A lighter, a rope, some seeds, a sleeping bag, a knife, a fishing rod, medicin and a few rations. Which box do you choose?
- You can only eat one type of cuisine for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your opinion on a plant based diet?
Hope you enjoy the questions and enjoyed reading this blog!
Until next time ^_^